Human Milk Bacteria: Seeding the Infant Gut?
Comment on our recently published paper
Moira Differding and Noel T. Mueller, microbiome researchers in the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health discuss the findings of our recent paper on co-occurrence of bacteria in mothers’ milk and the infant gut in the CHILD Cohort Study.
Read the commentary here.
- Video abstract of our recent paper in Microbiome
- Our milk fungi paper is highlighted by Gut Microbiota For Health
- Our milk microbiome paper highlighted by Gut Microbiota for Health
- Breastmilk feeding practices are associated with the co-occurrence of bacteria in mothers’ milk and the infant gut: the CHILD Cohort Study
- Does the breast milk microbiome include fungi?